“New Year, New....”well y’all know the saying lol

Today is January, 2018. We are now four days into the new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR YALLLL! I hope everyone is ready to tackle everything this year has to bring. 2018 is my year to be focus! I want to keep up with my health, continue to learn new things to cook for my family, teach Mason more and more and grow even stronger with my husband. God is so amazing and He never lets you know what is coming, but you can always feel His presence in the air. I know that He will continue to open doors for me and my family and I cannot wait to see what is behind those doors. It takes a sound mind and a fearless heart to be ready for what is in store for you. It’s one thing to pray for something and another to prepare for something. It is important that we pray for good things to come, but you have to do work too. It’s like when you have a test coming up. It is important that you study and then pray that God will help you to remember and understand  the material to pass the test. For Christmas, I got a new cookbook. The cookbook is Tia Mowry’s new book and I love it. I been praying for a healthier lifestyle and this book can help me to do just that. It’s a whole new way of clean cooking.

A good way to help you stay focused is to create a vision board. Layout everything you want to see in 2018. Look at it everyday and pray over it everyday. Slowly watch how your grind changes for the better and watch what God does to help you reach your goals. Be confident in yourself, but humbled. No one likes a person that’s cocky. But you should be confident. Love yourself, believe in yourself or no one else will. Know that you can do all things through Christ.

FEARLESS CHALLENGE ALERT!!!

I challenge you to be fearless in 2018! Write down everything that you want to accomplish in life. Everything and anything you can think of and start to prepare yourself for those things. Think about what you will need to do those things, write out a game plan for those things, pray for those things, and save money for those things. I will do the same thing and I hope to see everyone climbing the ladder of success. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life