Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers! I was so excited for this to be my first Mother's Day. I thank God for the beautiful weather. A day to celebrate motherhood is well overdue. Lol Being a mother is a job that never ends. Today I just wanted to feel special and just soak up all the comments about me being a great mother. Lol This morning, Mason and I woke up and I opened my gifts. We went to Outback for lunch and spent the evening with family and friends. Today was overflowing with love and I appreciate everyone who made it special. Of course, mommy duties are never ending even on this day. I woke up with Mason at 9am, I got him prepared for our day, and he still drove me crazy with all his energy. Lol While eating at Outback, he was so interested in everything going on around him, banging on the tables and just smiling at everyone. Him being a happy baby brings joy to my heart. His innocence is so precious. Everyday, I see him grow, develop, get introduced to something new and enjoy each moment of it. Today I thought all I wanted to do is sleep without any interruptions (which is something I do want to do) but Mother's Day wouldn't be the same without my little boy right next to me. As tired as I was, every time I held him or watch him play, it reminded me of the day he was born and how great it is to be a mother.

Proverbs 31:26 - "She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue"

I pray that God gives me the wisdom that I need to raise my son. I pray that He gives me the wisdom on how to talk to my son and teach him the things he needs to know. I pray that He will keep my son out of harms way and watch over him as he goes through life. I pray that as Mason's mother, I will have the right teachings to teach him and that I only speak in truth and in kindness. I pray that Mason will listen and be obedient. My mother is so selfless and was nothing but a great mother! As I'm sure most of us do, we have biological mothers but we also have aunties, godmothers, second moms and big sisters. They all can play the role as a mother. It takes a village to raise a child and I am blessed to have it all.

Motivated
Oblinging 
Teacher
Honorable 
Energetic
Reliable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life