Part two...

Morgan is also someone I knew all my life, but we ends don't up being roommates m senior year in college. She was always ready to tell some crazy story and was always hurting herself. Lol she is so sweet and truly cares for others. Our families has been friends since I can even remember. She is a great architect and is very talented. She has a great eye for designing. Beaira was our other roommate. She added the spice to the group. Lol always ready to have a good time. Our bonding moments always were gatherings in the living room and just talking for hours. Living with them was definitely a different mix but a good one. We had good times laughing at Morgan's random and crony stories lol and a good time laughing at Beaira's mondo burgers she use to cook all the time. Lol them things were huge. Lol But I know those two girls is always supporting me and rooting for me to do better as I am for them. Stacy is my friend I met in church! She is so strong and truly fearless. She is also a young wife and mother. She is a great example of a God fearing woman. Stacy is my friend I know I can call and she will tell me what I need to hear and not what I want to hear. We have so many late night talks about life, marriage, and raising kids. Stacy has a caring and giving heart and always let you know that she's  there if you need anything. She's my newest friend but it feels like I known her forever. I admire her strength and her willingness.










Girls makes the world a much better place. lol I grown so much, been through a lot, dropped some friends along the way, but these girls I mentioned will always remain the same. I appreciate the, and the different bonds I have with each and every one of them. No bond is the same and I can call each girlfriend for a different reason which is always a good thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life