Christmas 2017

Christmas has come and gone that quick! But it was a great holiday. For those who know me, know that I go to Virginia every year for Christmas. But this year, it was our turn to spend Christmas in Baltimore with Kendall’s side of the family. I was a little nervous since I never had a Christmas without my side of the family and it was going to be something new. But it was great. We played games, talked, open gifts and just enjoyed everyone’s company. On Christmas Eve, we went to a friend of ours house for brunch which was absolutely wonderful. The food was so good. Last year, Mason was only 3 months when Christmas came around, but this year, he was 15 months. Things were so much more exciting. Kendall and I got him a paw patrol four wheeler and a paw patrol microphone. He loved them! He rides around on that four wheeler like he is grown. Lol He amazes me so much when he picks up on things so fast. When we first took him on a ride, we was holding the button down for him, but the next day, he had it! Standing up while riding, one leg up while the other leg down, and waving goodbye! Lol He really liked his gifts which bought joy to our hearts. Not only did Mason, like his gifts, but so did I. I got a kureig, cook book, Under Armour shoes/clothes and so much more. I loved every single gift. But my husband always aims to put a smile on my face. 😁 It was nice to wake up together and watch each other open gifts and get excited while doing so. Especially those gifts you give that you thiiiink is going to be a good gift but noooot quite sure! Lol So I got Kendall a fit bit blaze this year. He didn’t ask for it, but it was something I thought of. He talked about working out more and asked for workout clothes so I thought, maybe the watch would be a good thing to add. He said that was his favorite gift. I was so glad it worked out the way I hoped for. This year my Christmas was at a different pace than what I’m use to. But it was a good one. Change is good people. We always worry about the unknown, but as you get older, as you get married, as you become a mother, things will OFTEN CHANGE. It will change in a blink of an eye too. But let go, and let God. He will lead you and never stir you wrong. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and have a great new year! I’m ready to see what 2018 has in store for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life