Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" has always been my favorite scripture. My mother always taught me that the sky is the limit, but with Him is how we can achieve our potential. It wasn't until my junior year of college that I realized how truly fearless I can be. God spoke to me to instill a clear vision for my life...a life of FEARLESSNESS in Him that I could have never imagined. 

2befearless is a lifestyle brand - a brand that serves a community of confident and courageous believers who inspire others to embrace and overcome fear. For those who don't know, I served as a class queen at Morgan State University and ran for Miss Morgan on the platform...FEARLESS. Since then, that word has stuck to me. The dream to continue to mold Fearless into something bigger than myself never died. Hint. This blog! :) This blog was just a start after graduating college in 2015. God kept revealing all these great ideas to me and at first I felt lost. What am I really supposed to be doing? Where do I begin and how?! We try to ignore our calling sometimes, but when its really for you...you can't hide! lol

Earlier this year, the thoughts kept flowing in. I mean nonstop! Just ask my husband or sister. lol I couldn't sleep and I noticed it was during those times when my vision became more clear. I truly believe that God was tired of me. lol He was tired of me not listening, not taking the proper strides to begin and tired of me just being lazy. He had to let me know that this is for me and show me all the great things that this brand could be. It doesn't mean to jump into all of them at once, but it was time to get started. Daily, I pray that God's plan for my life will be done. When it's in God's plan for your life...everything falls right into place! 

One night when I couldn't sleep...the clothing line and the logo came to mind. I started creating shirts in my head and couldn't wait to share it with Kendall the next morning! Instantly, he drew out the logo and knew who could create it for me. We started doing research together on what it will take to get started. Watching something that you created grow into something beautiful is an amazing feeling. Fearless could reach only 2 people and I would still do it! Keep your eyes open...more to come. 

Live you dream and do what you truly love. 💛


Shop Now: 2befearless.myshopify.com

IG: @_2befearless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life