Wedding Bells




July 29, 2017 is the day my sister became a fearless wife. The entire journey leading up to that day was a crazy one, but we made it! The wedding was located at Blues on the Water and even though the rain caused them to move the wedding inside, it was absolutely beautiful! Shardae (my sister) was so calm the day of. I was really surprised because I thought she was going to be losing her mind the entire day. Lol She made me really proud. Of course my girl looked stunning! Her dress was evvvverything! She had Ben crying before he even saw her. Lol BUT THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE! you know he love you if he cry on your wedding day. Lol The reception was a true turn up. It was so nice seeing both families bond together so naturally. It was one big fun party. The groomsmen were great but the bridesmaids were the best! Lol we truly bonded within this year which is awesome. From all the group chats and our Miami trip, we all became friends. Everyone looked great in our purple dresses and most importantly, everyone truly had Shardae's back. Every girl needs their girls holding them up! Shardae can truly call anyone of us for a girls night and we will be right there! I'm truly proud of my mother too! She normally freaks out in these situations, but she was calm too. She looked amazing too which was the biggest challenge. Smh Dress shopping for her was worst than shardae! Lol I have no doubt that Shardae and Ben will have a great marriage. They both know to keep God first and that communication is key. There will be challenges like any other couple goes through, but they will get through them all. Ben always been so laid back and just let my sister run the show. Lol But you can always count on him to stand up and be the man in their relationship and that's what my sister needs. She is such a strong woman and always been independent but he reminds her that she doesn't have to do it alone all the time or doesn't have to be strong allll the time. Women have a lot of feelings. Lol We try our best to put a wall up but sometimes you just have to let it go. They are a beautiful couple and July 29th was just the date that God already planned for them to become one. Congrats again big sis and my new brother-in-law.



Note to sis:

Be strong, be you and always know your worth. Pray for your husband, trust your husband and motivate your husband. You are beautiful and God has blessed you in so many ways. I love you and I know you got this! 💪🏾❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life