A Year Already


On September 20th, Mason turned one years old!! I cannot believe my baby boy is now one. The time flew by so fast. This past year I learned so much just from being his mother. I remember Mason being a skinny 6oz 12lb baby and now he's 22lbs and in the 99th percentile in height! He is growing up so fast. I want to thank those who came out to help celebrate his birthday with us! Mason is so freaking spoiled. Smh He has so many toys and so much clothes to choose from now. It makes me so happy when he runs to his room to play. His eyes light up so bright and he just goes for it! Moving from one toy to the next. Lol and he loves books! I think it's safe to say that everyday, Mason does something to make me want to cry. My baby isn't a little baby anymore. Of course he is still growing, learning and still need his mama (I mean he is only one), but he does so much on his own now! I will say that baby's pick up on everything. One of his favorite movies to watch is Trolls and at the end of the movie, I would pick him up and dance with him. Now he comes looking for me at the end of the movie every time. I love it! It's our own little thing. He cracks me up when he dances, stomps his feet on the floor, puts his glasses on his face, talk on the phone and climb up on everytttthing! Lol he truly does the most. Lol but he also gives me hugs, kisses and talks to me all the time. It's amazing how he communicates with me and lets me know how much he loves me without even being able to verbally say it. His brown eyes makes my heart melt every time. He's truly an amazing little person.  My son is so smart and I can't wait to see how he develops more and more as the years go by. This year has been really tiring and I know there's still way more challenges for us to face, but it's been a great ride. I'm proud to say that I have been a mother for a year now. It's honestly a full time job, but a great one. God truly blessed me with Mason and used him to help better myself. I can only pray for guidence and strength in order to be the best mother I can be for him. Mason taught me how to be patient, how to refocus my life and what it really means to grind. Mason helped me to mature to the woman I am today and most of all, Mason gave me that great bond that only a mother can feel from the time he was growing inside me. We shared the same body (even though he started getting selfish and taking up too much space! Lol), but it's been a great experience so far and I can't wait to cherish more mother and son moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life