Hubby Time

Kendall and I just celebrated our very first marriage anniversary on September 3rd! I can't believe it's been a year already! To be honest, having a baby really makes you lose track of time. Lol This past year has been amazing. We learned so much about each other that only marriage brings out of you. A lot of people would try to tell you that nothing changes besides that signed piece of paper to make things legal. Soooo not true! Lol everything is on a much bigger level. For example, I knew Kendall was a neat freak but now I know it's more serious than I thought. Lol But for real though, he helps pull the best out of me and I pull the best out of him. We could have never made it if we didn't keep God first and honor our marriage first and require others to honor it as well. We made a promise to one another before God on September 3rd and we intend to keep all promises. To celebrate our anniversary, my mother watched Mason over night and we stayed at the new hotel called Sagamore Pendry. It was a nice fancy hotel in fells point. Kendall really wanted to make the weekend special for me and he succeeded. We had a nice little staycation and just enjoyed each others time. The funny part is, we kept talking about how great the bed was! Lol As parents we don't get to sleep in and really enjoy it too much so being able to wake up when we felt like it was amazing. BUT this bed was literally the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! You just sink right into the pillows and never want to get back up. Lol Spending time with my husband is the best time spent! I love having my time with him, we just talk, laugh and do things that we can't do when we have Mason with us. Dating your spouse is really important. Of course we missed Mason, but it was nice to get away for a moment. We ate dinner at Bond Street Social which was nice because he never ate there before. The crazy thing is, I had dinner there with our pastor and told him about Kendall when we first started dating. And there we were on our first anniversary, celebrating our love. Ladies, marry your best friend, marry someone you feel comfortable with, who you can grow with and who you can learn from. Kendall couldn't be more of an amazing husband. He surprises me everyday. Nothing is perfect and yes we argue sometimes but it's never nothing we can't work on. We talk things out, and move on from it. You really know you love someone when you can apologize even when you are the one that feels offended. I love him so much and I can't wait for all the years to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life