I Guess There's a First Time for Everything


So Mason got sick for the first time. My baby's nose has been running, he has been sneezing, coughing, gagging and just laying around. Of course I was nervous. He has never been sick before and him laying around not wanting to do anything was so weird to watch. Kendall gave him some baby Tylenol and his fever instantly went down. But when he sneezes and it's time to wipe his nose, he has a FIT! Lol He actually ran away from me a few times when he saw me coming with the wipe. lol I feel so bad when he starts hollering, but I feel even worst when I hear him trying to breathe through his nose and can't! He is so little and hopeless. Have you ever thought about how frustrating it could be for a baby at times? They can't communicate how they feel and they have no clue what this new feeling is all about! As a mother, you just have to be patient, pay close attention and try everything until you find out what works. Last night, I gave him a nice warm bath and he started to become himself again. Still sneezing here and there, but he was playing and running around for the rest of the night. He was becoming himself again. Right now, he's watching and laughing st the movie, Trolls. He loves this movie and all the songs they sing. It's actually my favorite movie he watches so even though we watch it 50 million times a week lol, I don't mind it. Praying for your baby is most important. As the mother of your child, you are the voice that they don't have. Pray for your child's health, healing, protection and guidance. Everyday I held Mason close to me and prayed that God will heal him, clear his nose and throat and help him feel brand new again. Each and everyday I see Mason getting better and better. This was also a lesson learned for Kendall and I. We have to make sure we are wiping down his hands all the time, there's so much germs going around and as he gets older, he's getting exposed to so much, but also too young to not put his fingers in his mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life