The Next Move



Mason has his own room! We are officially out of our old apartment and into a way bigger one. Thank you Jesus! With Mason, we were running out of space. The old apartment had so many great memories. The first apartment I moved into with my husband and the apartment I bought my son home to. Him having his own room just reminds me constantly that my baby is growing up. He is growing and developing into his own. Being able to be in his room by himself is a great accomplishment. It's something else he has to get use to and overcome. He's so use to popping up and seeing Kendall and I right across from him. Every month has a new exciting adventure. These may sound so little to some of you, but if you don't already, you'll understand sooner or later! Like sitting up in the grocery store carts! He is big enough to sit up in them with no problem. I remember the first time I tried putting him in there. Lol He started to cry and was not comfortable. But now he loves it. Kicks his feet and bounce while I push him around. Clapping his hands is also new. He sits there and smile while doing it and it's so cute. I think he gets excited himself knowing that he figured out how to do something. Have you ever wondered what babies are thinking or saying?? I do ALL THE TIME. My child talks so much and has so much expression behind everything he says. Lol They truly pick up on mannerisms. Having a baby that knows absolutely nothing and watching him learn how to do everything is mind blowing. I know we have a long way to go and I'm going to enjoy this ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life