Where Is The Time Going


My baby is growing up too fast and I cannot take it! He has two bottom teeth with the two top teeth starting to poke out. It is so funny when he smiles. He is extremely mobile! Lol like I never seen or heard about a baby being so energetic. He cannot sit down for nothing!! And not to mention, he's starting to take a few steps. I don't know where the time went AT ALL! He's suppose to be this little tiny baby in my arms and now he's so big and all he wants to do is get down on the floor. Lol it's been plenty of times where I had to hold back my tears. I try to hold him tight and tell him not to grow up. lol I can't imagine what I'll do when he's actually talking and going to school. 🤦🏾‍♀️I'm going to need a HUGE box of tissues. Lol not too long ago, Kendall and I went to visit a daycare to see if we would like Mason to go there. It was actually a great daycare, but it made me want to cry. Mason got down on the floor and was playing and laughing with the other kids. It warms a mother's heart to see their child happy. Him growing and interacting with other kids was crazy to me. I'm sure you hear mothers say "you'll always be mommy's baby!" And that's exactly how I feel. lol I'm excited for each new chapter in his life. His first birthday is right around the corner. It's about to be a parrrttttay! Lol He is going to have such a good time. I can picture it all now. I already have themes and gifts in mind. He deserves the world and ima make sure he gets it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life