Proud Mama Moments

So I been dying to take Mason to the park, but I wanted to make sure Kendall was there to enjoy the first time with me. We finally were able to do it this past Saturday and he loved it. He is still a little small for the swing but he could not stop smiling. I can't wait for him to get to the age where he just goes wild at the park. lol We slid down the slide too. It's definitely going to become the norm for us now! As y'all already know, I love experiencing new things and seeing him smile. Going to the park was definitely the highlight of my day. Whenever I can spend chill, quality time with my family, I'm all for it. Just taking a walk alone would've been good enough because I had my boys with me.



Moving on....Mason is making major moves. lol He is trying to walk so bad and he is half way there! Yesterday he walked from the family room to the kitchen as I called him. The cutest thing is him sitting down after taking a few steps and start clapping his hands saying "yaaaayy!" Lol He is truly ahead of the game. We went for his 9 month check up and she asked if he was pulling himself up and crawling......I wanted to ask her where has she been!? My baby was crawling around at 5 month and he stands like a pro. Lol He even gets off the couch on his own!!! He knows that the floor is not right under him, so he slides slowly and swings his foot around until he feels it and then goes for it! Another cute thing to watch. Lol To see how much babies know and pick up on their own is amazing. Smh growing up tooooo fast man. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life