4/20

Today I have been with Kendall for a total of three years and Mason turned seven months! It's crazy how life works y'all. I really feel like I have been with Kendall forever and feel like Mason was just born yesterday. I think it's wonderful how Kendall still wants to celebrate the day we started dating even though we are married now. Most guys can't remember the day they got with their girl but that's why I love Kendall. He doesn't forget and makes sure it's special every time. I have two anniversaries! lol Today as a family we went to get some sushi, got a movie and baked cookies. Nothing too big but it was just right. I can remember the day Kendall asked me to be his girlfriend. It was actually like 12 something Easter morning. We had some fun times while dating. People were so jealous lol but it just made our relationship even better and stronger. Nothing could break us. It's funny because I really believe that with all the challenges we had together, that was God's way of testing us and getting us ready for marriage because He knew it would happen. I still can't believe that I ended up with Kendall and now we are married. Ladies, you know how it is when you always dream about your husband? Who will it be? Would it be my high school sweetheart? Someone I meet in college? Someone from work? I never thought I would marry anyone from Morgan. Lol And then my junior year started and it all came together. Three years and forever to go!


Mason is so old y'all! Lol okay not really but I feel like he should only be like one month old. Today he turned 7 months! He is so big and so active. Looking at him now, I get so happy to see how attentive he is and how much he has changed. It's a proud mama moment. He takes up like half of my body already. He's going to be taller than me like when he turns 5. lol Before I know it, I will be planning his first birthday! I cannot wait. But I also don't want him to grow up too fast. Moms, how do you guys do it? I get emotional every milestone and I can't imagine how I will be once he starts walking, talking and go to school!? Omg. My baby won't be a baby anymore. I am going to make sure I enjoy every moment. That is key! As a mother, I don't see how you could miss out. I want to be there for every moment and every new thing he experiences. I love being needed by him. Even though now when he's hungry, he crawls to the kitchen and wait there and cry. Lol it is so funny. He knows that's where his bottles are and letting me know that I am taking too long to tend to him. Lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life