It's A Party!


Yesterday was Mason's second birthday party and he had a blast! The best part was my mother holding him as they played musical chairs. Lol my mom looked crazy running around the chairs with a bunch of kids while holding a baby lol But Mason thought it was hilarious. He was apart of the party somehow. He wanted to be one of the big kids so bad. Lol As he watched the bigger kids play, run around and pull down balloons, he kept turning his body to see what was going on. It was when he kept trying to throw himself to the floor, I knew he was trying to be one of the big kids. lol It was a moment during the party he would not stop screaming when a kid ran past and then I realized he wanted to play with a balloon like the rest of them. lol I had to ask one of the little boys to share and give Mason one. Of course he was so excited to hit it and try to eat it. It's so interesting to see your child grow and want to get into more and more each day. Even today, Kendall and I sat outside to enjoy the nice weather and Mason was looking everywhere, touching trees, wanted to get down and walk, and looking at every car go by. Once we got home, we went for a walk with my mom and sister. Normally Mason lets my mom push him as he goes to sleep. BUT NOT TODAY!!! He was crying and would not stop until I picked him out. Immediately he started laughing and smiling. Now I know he likes outside and as he gets older, I can send him out to play and he will come back inside to go straight to sleep. Lol They are so curious about the world around them. Mason is 6 months and wants to be 6 years old so bad. It's already crazy to know that it's been 6 months and he's trying to grow up even faster. Smh I can't deal. I cannot wait for his first birthday party. It's going to be a whole production. Nothing but fun, good food and family/friends. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life