Back At It Again


After being out for three weeks, I am back at work. It has been a true struggle. I been waking up at 4 A.M, working 9 hours, taking care of Mason and Kendall, cooking and getting up in the middle of the night when Mason wakes up. Watching Mason gives me so much energy though. It's actually kind of weird. I be so sleepy and ready to pass out but Mason wakes me up completely. Lol He has so much joy and is ready to play as soon as he sees me walk through the door. lol I miss being at home with my boys but I gotta do what I gotta do. Balancing out your family and your career is hard but can be done. My family actually motivates me to keep on pushing. I am not a morning person at all, but I get up so early to beat traffic, get to work early so I can leave early to be with my family. Whatever I do, I do it for them. I want Mason to see that his mother is a strong and hardworking woman. Rather you believe it or not, someone is always watching you and I know for a fact that Mason is watching me. I am the first person he knew and will be the first impression of a woman he has. I want to leave a good impression on him and hopefully one day he can say he's proud of me and marry someone who has the same motives. It's also important to do this for myself. It feels good to know that I am 24 years old and I can do it all. The key is to not complain. Things get tiring and stressful, but the minute you complain, it gets worst. It's important to wake up with a smile on your face and to know that you are doing this all for a reason. To know that you are fearless enough to accomplish all your goals no matter what is going on in your personal life, is a great feeling. But don't allow your career to take too much of your time when you forget about quality time with your family. Taking care of them is one thing, it's what your "supposed" to do. But spending quality time with them is another. Instead of putting your baby in a swing, play with them. Let them know that you love them by showing them you want to be around them. Sing with them and talk back when they talk to you even when you don't know what they are saying. Lol Make up a conversation. Bond with your husband even if it's laying in the bed and talking all night. Watch a family movie or sit up and laugh with your baby together. Allow yourself to relax but show your family that spending time with them is even more important. To be a fearless woman is to get up and get things done. Put a smile on your face and grind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life