To Be Fearless Women



After giving birth some mothers go into depression. I can completely understand why someone would, but you shouldn't! People love to say your life is over after you have babies but it isn't. As a mother there is much more responsibility you have on your plate. Instead of taking care of just yourself, you have to care for a baby. If you get married, you have to take care of two babies lol But that does not mean you have to throw yourself away. God gave women these responsibilities because He knew we were strong enough to handle them. After a while, I kept looking at my stomach and kept talking about how fat I was and how I wish I didn't have stretch marks. I was tired and just wish I had my old body back. I had to remind myself that I JUST had a baby. lol I started to work out to get back in shape and to lose the weight I desired to lose. Plus my sister's wedding is coming up soooo I had to get on it lol Anyway, you make the time to do the things you want to do. It's all about balancing it out. If I sat around and cried about things everyday, I wouldn't be able to accomplish anything. There's so much to life and it's just waiting for you. Kendall use to ask me all the time what does Shannon like to do. He has so many hobbies and is good at so many things and I could never think of one thing I was interested in. I finally took the time to sit down and think. I can't draw, Im not a photographer and I'm not a poem writer. I just kept saying that I USE to dance. I USE to run track. And that's when it clicked. Running is what I love to do and I still like to dance so why do I have to stop? Running has always been my passion. Like I said before I ran track starting at 8 yrs old up to my freshman year in college. I started to think of ways to get back involved in it. So I started running again! Then an opportunity to become a track official opened up. For those who doesn't know, it's like a referee for track. Lol But I took the opportunity and I signed up to be an official. Track is my outlet. When I need a break, that's what I go to. I went running today actually. And I hope Mason runs! He has strong, long legs already. lol I bring him with me sometimes too. You do what you gotta do. Plus he loves to be outside. It's so cool seeing how they process the things that's new to them. Ladies find something your good at, love to do and go after it. Don't be afraid to go after your dreams. Allow your family to be your motivation. They can cheer you on as you do what you love. Family is about supporting each other. My husband and family has been huge supporters. They watch Mason for me when I need a babysitter and encourage me to go after things. I want Mason to grow up and know that he can be anything he wants to be and do anything he wants to do as long as he puts his mind to it. You don't think you have the time for yourself? Well if you don't find it, your going to explode one day. You need a break too. My mother always taught me to not lose myself as I was growing up. Some women also get married and just wait around for their husband to give them something to do. Be able to go out on your own to enjoy yourself. If you don't know who you are, how are you going to become one with someone else? Marriage is about understanding each other. Everyone has different love languages. What Kendall needs may be different from what I need and it's important to understand that. Marry someone who wants to see you happy, who wants to let you have fun, and enjoy some "me time". Kendall always randomly asks me if there's something I wanted to do today and he will stay home with Mason. You need that. Sometimes we need to just have a day out with the girls or maybe a whole weekend! lol I went to Miami not too long ago and people kept asking me who was watching Mason. I really didn't understand that. I was like "ummm Kendall!" Like why else would anyone else watch him if he's home? But it dawned on me that I just have a wonderful husband who wants to be a great father and it's hard to find that. Anyway, ladies be the best woman you can be. Ask God to help you be the mature woman He wants you to be, to be the wife He wants you to be and to be the mother He wants you to be and to not forget who YOU are.  πŸ˜ŒπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’…πŸΎπŸ’†πŸΎπŸƒπŸΎ‍♀️πŸ’ƒπŸΎ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Dream...Do What You Love

Boy Mom

Stages Of Life